Monday, February 25, 2013

Countdown!

30 weeks down, 10 to go and I can hardly believe it.  This whole pregnancy thing is...um....weird!  I don't know how else to explain it.  My body is changing without my acceptance, my stomach feels like a punching bag, and my legs, well, lets just say they don't look like my legs anymore!  I'm not complaining about it, but I think I will be glad to hopefully get my body back.  I will be even happier to have a baby in my arms!!!!  Wow, I'm gonna be a mom!!!  Ha ha, and Brett is going to be a Dad!  I am so excited to see him with our little girl.  I can only imagine the things he is going to teach her.  He will be so cute with her!  

2 months after we have our baby, Whitney (my little sister) will have her little girl!  I am so excited for them.  For some reason, I just new it was going to be a girl.  I can't wait for both our girls to play together and me and Whitney to be mothers together.  It's like a dream that is come true.  I guess the Lord knows what we need and when we need it!

This was taken when Melanie, my sister, had her twin girls.  I think this could be pretty close to how it might look:)
Thanks for the picture Mel!

2 comments:

Griffin and Whitney McNabb said...

Ahh I love this! I bet our girls are just having a blast up in heaven and probably planning jokes to pull on us when they get here. Can't wait to see you and Brett as parents! You guys are gonna be the best!

Griffin and Whitney McNabb said...

Ahh I love this! I bet our girls are just having a blast up in heaven and probably planning jokes to pull on us when they get here. Can't wait to see you and Brett as parents! You guys are gonna be the best!