Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What happened to Little Linlee!

I can't belive how big Linlee has gotten just within a month!  I picked her up one day and about fell over cause she was so heavy! She has definitely put on some weight!  At her 2 month check up she weighed a whole 10 lbs.  She is showing her personality and it's a cute one! I have been taking her on my runs in the morning and she absolutely loves it! She is laughing and smiling...until she falls asleep:)

It's so fun being a mom.  Even with all the dirty diapers, spitting up, crying in the middle of the night, constantly worrying about her, I have enjoyed every minute of it.  It's crazy that I have total control of this little body.  It's up to me to feed her, change her and teach her.  It might be tough at times, but when she laugh's or has the biggest smile on her face, or when she nestles her head into my shoulder...it's all worth it!

Linlee was blessed on June 2.  It was such a good weekend full of family, food, and lots of fun!  It all started with the older nieces and nephews coming and staying at my house.  We had hot dogs and fries, played Just Dance, went fishing, boating, and they ate lots and lots of candy!!  Saturday came and so did the rest of our family.  We went out on the boat in the freezing water, ate dinner at Dairy Keen, and no family party would be complete without a game of hearts!  Sunday was awesome!  I definitely couldn't do anything without my family.  They were such great help getting all the food ready and making sure everything was ready.

Brett did awesome and her blessing was great.  It was followed by some awesome food and friends/family.  We are so appreciative of our family and friends for making the long drive to Heber for Linlee's special day.  We have the best people in our lives!!












1 comment:

Griffin and Whitney McNabb said...

Such a beautiful little family!! I cant wait to see Linlee again!!